Saturday, March 15, 2008

I guess I'll be the first... my schedule- not final


Hi I am  Soda (aka Christine Sodaro aka "the 
baby") and since no one but Loren has been posting I thought I would add in. As most of you know I am still in college on the east coast so I won't be able to train with all you until the beginning of June when I return home. 


This is my family this year at Christmas (2007) cutting down our tree at Moon Mountain Tree farm in Sonoma (btw- I am in the middle, if you didn't know).


Here is my schedule thus far, really I need to add in some more races.

April 19th -Collegiate Nationals (Tuscaloosa, AL)- Olympic 
May 4th- Some sprint Triathlon in either Western Mass, or at Bates college in Maine I haven't decided
May 17th- Harriman Triathlon (Harriman, NY)- Olympic
June/July- This is where I need to find some races(I'll be back in CA)
July 20th- Vineman (Napa)- Half-Iron
End of July/August- Need more races
September 20th- Age Group Nationals
November 8th- Treasure Island Triathlon- Olympic (I know this bike course can be deadly, from watching last years event but I figure I should do it once and I live there now. Maybe a good way to end the season). 

As you can see I still need to build my schedule but I also have no clue what I am going to be doing when I get home, please feel free to give me any and all ideas. I do not have a job lined up for coming home so pretty much I can go where ever. 

Hope to hear from all you. I am lonely back here, not as many people to train with and biking outside is still really not fun or worth the frozen feet, but the trainer in the basement is getting rather old. 

No comments: